Wow, November is here!! I'm not exactly sure how that happened, but I find myself even more full of gratitude than ever coming into the 2020 Thanksgiving season.
As we all know, this year has been nothing shy of, well, weird. However, I can't help but think of all the blessings that our family has experienced this year because of YOU! Our mobile boutique has not left our driveway for a year now, yet our business is thriving due to the support of our online community and for that, we are eternally grateful!
In a time when we could easily focus on the negative, I think it is so important to recognize the blessings that come to us during challenging times. I want to share with you my list of gratitude for 2020 and would love for you to share your list in our Facebook community as well!
In no particular order...
- I am grateful that, with your help, we have been able to donate over $2,000 to various causes this year!
- I am grateful that we get to run our business from home so we can school our children from their in-home classroom this year!
- I am grateful that when, mid-pandemic, we decided to expand our boutique with a new line, you all showed up like a FORCE to support it!!!
- I am grateful that because of that expansion we have been able to support 19 other small businesses by stocking their products!!
- I am grateful that when forced to have quarantined birthdays, you all sent our children SO MANY cards and unexpected gifts to make their days more special and memorable than ever!
- I am grateful that this business has brought me YOU! Truly, none of these above things would be on my list if it wasn't for you being here, with us, every step of the way on this amazing journey!
To sum it up, our family has experienced so many blessings in 2020 and in turn, we have been able to bless others many times over. All of which is because of your support. To say "thank you" seems so small. But from the bottom of my heart and the hearts of my family, THANK YOU.